Looking to learn about funding options for your river project?
Our friends at the Susquehanna Greenway Partnership is hosting a multi-agency grants workshop on February 19 from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. at the Degenstein Community Library, 40 South 5th St., Sunbury. The registration deadline is February 15.
Municipal officials, planners, downtown managers, economic development officials, conservation organizations, recreation groups, business leaders, and individuals interested in learning how their community can take advantage of funding programs to create local park, trail, river access and conservation projects to promote healthy living and economic development along the Susquehanna Greenway.
The grant programs covered will include–
- DCNR Community Conservation Partnership Program Grants;
- Commonwealth Financing Authority Act 13 Greenways, Trails, Recreation, Watershed Grants;
- National Park Service, Chesapeake Bay Office Public River Access Grants;
- Chesapeake Bay Trust Green Streets, Green Jobs Grants; and
- Susquehanna Greenway Mini-Grants.
Register by sending email to Barbara Bogle at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-522-7246.
CLick here for more info.