At its heart, POWR is a membership organization. As a network of local watershed groups advancing protection and enjoyment of Pennsylvania’s watersheds, we connect and build capacity, support and shared values among our members through various services. They include:
- Networking with other watershed groups
- Organizational development materials
- A voice for advocacy in Harrisburg and Washington, DC
- General Liability Insurance program
- Funding sources for watershed organizations
To join POWR, fill out this Membership Form and return it to our offices in Luzerne. Membership costs $30 annually – included if you chose to enroll in the General Liability option.