The Mid-Atlantic Planning Collaboration is pleased to announce this webinar series exploring the vital connections and partnerships between planners and the health of our water resources and the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. Each webinar will feature local planners who are engaged in initiatives that serve their community and further water quality and living resource goals. Each will also include resources available to planners that may be relevant or helpful. AICP certificate maintenance credits will be available. All webinars will be on the third Thursday of the month from 12pm – 1:30pm. Look here for more information on the series.
- January 20th – A Planner’s Guide to the Chesapeake Bay
- February 17th – Plan Integration for Resilience AND Equity
- March 17th – Leveraging Hazard Mitigation for Water Quality Benefits
- April 21st – How to Leverage Conservation, Open Space and Parks Funding to Maximize Multiple Benefits
- May 19th – The One Water Approach and How it Benefits the Bay
- June 16th – Smart Growth Tools for Protecting Water Resources